Please arrive by 5:45 PM for pre-event drinks (beer, wine, soda, tea, water) before a 6 PM presentation. A buffet-style dinner will open at 7 PM. Afterward, guests can explore a self-guided tour of classic cars until the event concludes at 9 PM
IMPORTANT TOPICS FOR RETIREMENT TODAY
TAX RATE RISK
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow.
- The “Catch 22” of 401k’s and IRA’s
- Are employer sponsored plans better than IRAs?
- Is it time for the Roth conversions?
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
- How to accumulate dollars in the right types of accounts for future retirement income.
- Strategies on how to lengthen the life of your money
- When should you convert to a Roth?
- How IRA’s and 401k’s cause Social Security taxation
MAXIMIZING SOCIAL SECURITY
- The causes of Social Security taxation
- The Social Security thresholds you need to be aware of
- The real cost of Social Security taxation
- Strategies to eliminate Social Security taxation
- Social Security maximization strategies
RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTION PITFALLS
- How to ensure you won’t run out of money in retirement
- How to liquidate retirement assets in the right order
- How to eliminate “sequence of returns” risk
WHY LOSSES DURING RETIREMENT MATTER
- The impact of dramatic market loss in retirement
- Is “buy and hold” appropriate in retirement?
- How to shield your assets from stock market volatility
- Why “asset allocation” alone may not be enough
- How to truly diversify your retirement portfolio
HOW THE NEW SECURE ACT COULD IMPACT YOUR RETIREMENT
- Changes to the RMD age for some!
- IRA Contribution Age Limit Altered
- Positive Changes for Part-Time Workers
- What's Happening to Stretch IRAs?
- Will We See Annuities Included More Often in Workplace Retirement Plans?
HEALTHCARE COSTS & CONSIDERATIONS IN RETIREMENT
- An important subject often overlooked when it comes to building a confident and bulletproof retirement.
- Learn the ins and outs of what you need to know about Medicare and long-term care.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is there a cost to attend? No, there is no cost to attend.
Do I need to bring anything? No, you will be provided with pen and paper to take notes.
Will any investments or investment products be discussed? No, there will not be any discussion of any investments whatsoever.
Will I be pitched or sold anything? No. Our classes are strictly educational. The most common feedback we receive is how nice it is to attend a truly educational workshop with no pressure.
To opt-out of receiving emails from Eventbrite, you can click on the "Unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of any promotional email that you receive from Eventbrite. Alternatively, you can also manage your email preferences by logging in to your Eventbrite account, going to the "Emails" section, and adjusting your email settings according to your preferences.
It's worth noting that even if you opt-out of receiving promotional emails, you may still receive transactional emails related to events that you have registered for or created. These emails are necessary for the functioning of the Eventbrite platform and cannot be opted-out of.
Investment Advisory Services offered through Brookstone Capital Management LLC, (BCM), a registered Investment Advisor. BCM and Means Financial Group are independent of each other
Date and Time
Thu, Feb 22, 2024
6:00p - 7:00p CST